miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

Book Thief Prediction

Lots of things can be predicted about the Book Thief because of the information that is given. But I will write the basics. First, since she is the Book Thief, I believe she will steal lots of books, including ones that can incriminate her like Jewish books (it's obvious that WWII will occur at that time). She will have at least 10 books. And, I believe that like in a bombing or a raiding the Nazis will discover the books, so they will think that she has given information to the enemy and she will be killed. Also, I predict that she will eventually get in love with Rudy Steiner, but it won't last long because she will be killed and probably every person in contact with her. Besides, after the Jesse Owens incident, I think Rudy will be considered a black lover and a freak, so you can probably imagine what can happen. I predict that Liesel's father will eventually find her, and since I believe he is Jewish, he will be captured and Liesel also because of genetics. These are some of the predictions that can be made, but I just stuck to the basics.


1 comentario:

Daphne dijo...

Edwin, you read ahead you know most of these stuff but maybe Rudy won't die, he's german after all.what i do think may be possible is the appearence of Liesel's father, I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense because she doesn't know him but always thinks about him. But maybe like you said a lot of people close to her will die because just like Marco pointed out to me maybe she only steals books when someone dies.